We recently purchased new IP addresses from ARIN, with plans on using one of
them for our external and internal email delivery.  We set up a reverse lookup
and a SPF record for the newly purchased IP to prevent being classified as
spam.  We tested the functionality of the PTR and SPF record successfully using
varies internet tools like dnsstuff.com, mxtoolbox.com, and kitterman.com.
Unfortunately, when we send emails to any AT&T or Network Solutions hosted
email we are being block as a spam abuser.  I checked varies spam database
tools and our IP addresses are not listed, but we are still being blocked by
both AT&T and Network Solution.  The block message is 521 DNSRBL: Blocked for
abuse.  In an attempt to be proactive, I contacted Network Solution and was
told that each recipient would have to request we be whitelisted, and AT&T
directed me to an online form that I submitted to be removed from the
blacklist.  Unfortunately, we are still not able to send emails to either AT&T
or Network Solutions hosted emails.  Our mail server IP address is
74.112.99.25, which resolves to mail.abcsupply.com.  Does anyone have any
suggestions on where to turn next?  Is it possible they are blocking us based
on old information from the previous IP address block owner?  Any help tracking
this down would be appreciated.

Derrick Wash
Microsoft Systems Administrator
ABC Supply Company Inc