On 12/2/2013 6:15 PM, Ricky Beam wrote:
On Mon, 02 Dec 2013 17:59:51 -0500, Mark Andrews <ma...@isc.org> wrote:
... A simple RA/DHCP option could do this.

Great.  Now I have to go upgrade every g** d*** device in the network to
support yet another alteration to the standards.

I have some good news for you. It is not longer necessary to have somebody walking in front of your car (if it is motion) with a lantern and a bell.

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                        of System Administrators: