Of course it is, you don't even need to think about logic to answer that one.

On 3/26/2014 午後 09:55, rw...@ropeguru.com wrote:
On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 23:28:04 -0500
 Larry Sheldon <larryshel...@cox.net> wrote:
According to the Ace of Spades HQ blog:

IPv6 would allow every atom on the surface of the earth to have its
own IP address, with enough spare to do Earth 100+ times.

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                        of System Administrators:

I want to see HIS source of hpow many atoms are actually on the earth. Somehow, I do not think anyone knows that answer. So his comparision is a joke.

Robert