By their statement it's obvious that yahoo doesn't care about what they broke.
It's unfortunate that email has become so centralized that one entity can cause
so much 'trouble'.  Maybe it's a good opportunity to encourage the affected
mailing list subscribers to use their own domains for email, and host it
themselves if possible.

-Laszlo