Part of it depends on if the DC was doing managed services as well.  If they
are just a space tenant then their exposure can be limited.  But if it was
their servers that will be a little different.  Not saying it would make the
difference, but opens another avenue to be argued.

To me it’s like going after the Landlord of a rental apartment if someone is
busted for drugs.  How much can be proven that they knew? How much can they
interfere with their business?

Justin

Justin Wilson j...@mtin.net
http://www.mtin.net  Managed Services – xISP Solutions – Data Centers