You’ll be looking at a Juniper MX or a Cisco ASK9K I think.

The MXs are targeted as being full-features edge routers. An MX5 will take a
full feed just fine and do all the *VPN you want.
If you’re talking about multiple full feeds then you’ll need a MX240 with one
of the higher-power REs for a decent reconvergence time.