On Sun, 28 Jun 2015, chris wrote:

I cant say much about other incumbents but i have been in alot of vz co's
in nj/nyc and Its very rare to see any humans in a CO anymore even in ones
in really dense metro areas

The majority of ILEC COs I've seen are unstaffed these days, save for the rare occasion where something needs to be physically touched. CLECs are sometimes a different story because they might only have one physical CO in a given LATA.

jms

On Jun 26, 2015 10:40 PM, "Christopher Morrow" <morrowc.li...@gmail.com>