Jonas,

If the problem is in VC type 4 signalling, then switch to Ethernet interworking or VC type 5. It will work in your case, and VLAN rewrite operation will be done at the AC points.

I don't know if you already has this configured or not, but you have to use psudowire-class templates with the "interworking ethernet" underneath.

Mohamed Kamal