On 12/26/2015 23:49, Mike wrote:

[snip]

Firstly, they are all junk. Every last one of them. Period. Broadband
routers are designed to be cheap and to appeal to people who don't know
any better, and who respond well (eg: make purchasing decisions) based
on the shape of the plastic, the color scheme employed, and number of
mysterious blinking lights that convey 'something important is
happening'. Further, the price point is $45 - $70 thereabouts, putting
some definite constraints on the actual quality of the engineering and
components that go into them. I feel that we, the service provider,
endure a significantly high and undue burden of cost associated with
providing ongoing support to customers as a result of the defects
contained therein.

Why don't you offer an acceptable (to you) device at a price acceptable to me as a part of the service. I'd buy it.

--
sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes? (Juvenal)