Just to follow-up; Cisco has offered segment-routing and entropy label use starting from 3.16/3.17 respectively.

Do Cisco see the 1k platform as an enterprise router?! Am I the only one here that assume that BGP-LS and PCEP support in the XE platforms is a must now after releasing the SR support?

Mohamed Kamal
Core Network Sr. Engineer