Dear Mike,

Are you running fabric with logical-chassis mode. Did you set priorities on the
rbridges to select selection order of the principal switch ? Did you make any
configuration changes from anywhere else than on the principal switch (using
cluster VIP to connect) ?

IF so, then message seems to point to a configuration difference between nodes
hence a possible DB corruption.

When that happens, the switchs would rather not join the fabric then try merge
and possibly cause configuration alterations and instabilities.

You should try to dig that message out on the net or in NOS guides. Maybe open
a case with BTAC ?

But ultimately, I think you'll probably end up disabling one of the switchs,
reset the config and rejoin it in the fabric.

HTH.

Y.