Lee,

FWIW, the script will work under straight Windows and I use it there frequently.

I think Strawberry perl comes with cpanm (cpanminus) pre-installed so you can do:

    "cpanm Carton"

and then cd to wherever you've got the script saved and do:

    "carton install"

to install the dependencies

Or, if you've got a set of configs with nothing sensitive/private left in them, try the simple web version I set up:

https://hidden-waters-8218.herokuapp.com/

If I had a Windows VM setup I'd come up with a setup.bat