On Thu, 27 Oct 2016, Christopher Morrow wrote:
On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 11:03 AM, Stephen Satchell <l...@satchell.net>
wrote:
I'm tired of blatantly uncaring administrations.
it's also totally possible that in some cases the mailbox for abuse@ got
moved behind some orgs other mail systems... This happened numerous times
at $PREVIOUS_EMPLOYER. When moving around ~200k mailboxes 1 special unicorn
often gets mishandled :(

we wouldn't find out until someone called in all complainy about how 'you
never care about email... blah...' "Sure we care, but our mail-admin team
sometimes breaks us, whoops!"

ascribing malice is often unhelpful... Also, of course it's your network
you can balkanize from the rest of the internet as much as you please.

not so much malice as gross incompetence.

running spamfilters on your abuse@ mailbox, really? that is, for those which actually have an abuse mailbox that doesn't bounce outright.

-Dan