If the ambient temperature is higher is means the temperatures throughout the
device would be higher and the temp at those points is what really matters.  I
would also be concerned because if they lose one of the a/c units what would
the ambient temperature rise to?  I would want them to tell me what the set
point of the a/c actually is.

Bottom line 80 F input air is too hot in my opinion and apparently the
equipment's opinion as well.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL