On Dec 4, 2017, at 4:51 PM, valdis.kletni...@vt.edu wrote:

>> Do I count?  I only accused the Director of the NSA of High Treason in
>> my letter to the editors of the Communications of the ACM (see
>> <http://www.shub-internet.org/brad/cacm92nov.html>).
>
> Treason fail.  What declared enemy of the US did the Director provide aid and
> comfort to?

Technically, I accused him of causing Very Grave Harm to National Security
Interests, which is treated at the same severity as High Treason.

Or at least, that was the way I read the "Orange Book" TCSEC at the time,
because I deliberately took the wording straight from that book.

--
Brad Knowles <b...@shub-internet.org>