I am part of a small ISP based in Chicago. We have several clients complaining
of an inability to hit a couple specific government websites, specifically and It does seem to be related to the IP's
they use, specifically parts of 213.159.132/22. They can surf any other site we
can think of, do email, IPSec tunnels, anything apparently but surf these
sites. The listed sites show "loading" then "connecting" then back to "loading"
and so on. I have checked all the blacklist sites I can get out of google. and
they all show all green. I am at a loss as to what else might be contributing
to the issue. Is there anyone on list here from either of those sites who might
be able to help who can hit me off list, or anyone at all who might have some
advice? It would be appreciated. All I need to do is to assign different IP's
to the client and it works fine (hopefully eliminating Layer 1 and Layer 2,
i.e. routers, circuits, etc..) My apologies if this is not the correct forum
for this kind of question.