Thanks for sharing,
Note of caution - there is a mess going on with this blocking so if some IP
range/domain is not in any list it doesn't necessary mean it is not
blocked. Lists are created/updated pretty sporadically (e.g. the list does
not say so but there are reports of blocked DigitalOCean nets 167.99.0.0/16
& 206.189.0.0/16 https://www.securitylab.ru/news/492749.php) .
My 2 cents - once Russian Internet authorities get tired of chasing their
own tail (any sysadmin knows you can't block ain't nothing by IP addresses
today) they will stop this fruitless effort (but of course they cannot do
it right now and lose the face) and things will be back to normal.

--
Taking challenges one by one.
http://yurisk.info