> "I don't see why there should not be a way to know who is publishing data
on the Internet.  In almost all other forms of communication, there is some
accountability for the origination of information."

...in every other form of communication, the phrase "get a warrant" comes
to mind.
Except on the internet where we require the information to be public
so that anyone and their dog can view it without a warrant.

> "When you get into the business of "protecting" people from their own
"oppressive" governments, you are also protecting "enemies and criminals"
from another perspective."

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary
Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

-A