re: Exa:

Our use case was both on exporting service IPs as well as receiving routes from ToRs. Exa is more geared towards the former than the latter. Rather then working on getting imports and route installation through Exa, we found it simpler with BIRD exporting the service IP from it bound to a loopback to run local healthchecks on the nodes and then have them yank the service IP from the loopback on failing healthchecks in order to stop exporting.

But, YMMV etc.

--
Hugo Slabbert       | email, xmpp/jabber: h...@slabnet.com
pgp key: B178313E   | also on Signal