I'm on a Mac and launch 40 speedtests at the same time and monitor interface
bandwidth

#!/bin/bash

for i in `./speedtest-cli --list | cut -f1 -d')' | head -n 40`; do
./speedtest-cli --server $i & done

I've been able to saturate 10G links with this method

-Matt

--
Matthew Crocker
Crocker Communications, Inc.