Out of curiosity, are you using one of those cheap dirty "misused outside of
region" Afrinic blocks?

They keep trying (and spamming the crap out of a few forums) to offload them to
ISPs temporarily for cheap so that the ISPs will get them cleaned up and marked
as residential, then resold/abused afterward for fraud/vpn/bots.