I was looking at SBC SWe (Software Edition)  I think the same code base as the
- SBC 5400 – appliance.

From: James Milko <jmi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 9, 2018 10:06 AM
To: Ryan Finnesey <r...@finnesey.com>
Cc: nanog@nanog.org
Subject: Re: Feedback - SBC Vendors.

Which Ribbon product are you looking at?  There are quite a few now and they
have different code bases/features.

JM

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 7:56 PM, Ryan Finnesey
<r...@finnesey.com<mailto:r...@finnesey.com>> wrote:
I am going to have to install a series of SBCs for a  voice offering connected
to Microsoft Teams.  We are going to pass the SIP traffic off to a larger
number of SIP providers.  I would like  to get some feedback from the group on
SBC vendors.  I have two options for vendors Ribbon or AudioCodes.  I am
leaning towards a software based SBC over an appliance.

Would be helpful to get the other members feedback on Ribbon or AudioCodes
deployments within their networks.

Cheers
Ryan