Hi,

I used to work for Redback Networks, which was acquired by Ericsson. The
Redback SmartEdge series can easily handle your load (the SE1200 can terminate
up to 256,000 subs).

I'm not sure if E/// still sells them, last I heard from my former colleagues
was that most of the ex-Redback folks were let go. The design dating back to
2001 will still outperform an ASR9k or MX960 today.

Depending on your needs, you may find some gently used gear on eBay.
Configuration is Cisco-like.

Thanks,

Sabri
JNCIE #261