Hello –

Does anyone have an escalation point or a human to speak to on the Google
escalations or  Google Safe Browsing team?  Our entire SaaS business, 15 years
in business, in a niche software industry with a good reputation has become
blocked in ALL browsers.  We are impacting 30k+ enterprise users in the
financial space and have tried everything but all roads lead to automated
systems.

Can anyone please reach out with a contact if you have one?

Sorry to spam this list if this is inappropriate content.  Very desperate here.

Thank you,
Alex Osipov / CTO