As far as I know, bgp.he.net is pulling data from Isolario, and some researchers are using our data for their analyses. I'm not aware if anyone else is doing anything with our data since data is freely accessible to everyone at https://www.isolario.it/Isolario_MRT_data/. Right now the MRT page is quite slow, so I beg your pardon in advance... we plan to change storage soon!

If you plan to use our data, you have to know that we are collecting data from some feeders in ADDPATH (RFC 7911). So, please use a BGP-MRT data reader which is ADDPATH capable like RIPE bgpdump or bgpscanner (https://gitlab.com/Isolario/bgpscanner).

Best regards,
Ale