Nope… IP transit doesn’t pay into USF generally speaking.

USF is billed as a separate line item (at least on the bills I get where it is
a factor).

The “regulatory recovery fee” is a bs name telcos use to make it sound like a
tax they are passing on to the government. In reality, it’s a slush fund to
help pay for their lobbying efforts to get congress and various PUCs to help
them screw over their customers even more.

Owen