On 2019-04-01 10:59 AM, Mark E. Jeftovic wrote:

The DNS is an inverted-tree hierarchy, which is problematic and promotes unequal outcomes among system participants.

After a lengthy contemplative process we have enacted a system of social justice pricing which will rectify historical inequality. The new pricing is effective immediately and retroactive across all customers.

Details - https://easydns.com/blog/2019/04/01/easydns-social-justice-pricing-goes-into-effect-today/

- mark

--
Mark E. Jeftovic <mar...@easydns.com>
Co-founder & CEO, easyDNS Technologies Inc.

Your lack of consideration for the latency-impaired is triggering for me.  I demand that you address the problems of network-topology inequality and bandwidth privilege by ensuring that everyone gets identical response times to their DNS queries, or else I and the other member of the Democratic Union for Meme-access Balance (DUMB) will shame you on Tumblr.