I mistyped. It's AmbientWeather.com<http://ambientweather.com>. Here’s the
Gibraltar Peak weather station link if anyone is interested:

https://dashboard.ambientweather.net/devices/public/143d3d3f9aa00e499954061991374c7b

Ignore the rain data. Something is not mapping correctly from our weather
station to the Ambient data collection, so it looks like we have many feet of
rain :) But it’s wind and temperature we’re most concerned with, so I haven’t
put any time into sorting out the decimal point in the rain gauge, or whatever
is the cause of crazy rain data.

 -mel

On Apr 18, 2019, at 9:16 AM, Mel Beckman