This works well, but there is a little more that needs to happen.

Right now the basedir maps to the WorkingDirectory of the Process. This
is done in the base class of ExecTask, ExternalProgramBase. I've updated
the code so that the program is checked to see if it is rooted. If it
is, it is left alone. This allows the use of a basedir/WorkingDirectory
while being able to specify an absolute program location.

Now that I think about it, we may just want to define a working
directory attribute/property for the ExecTask/ExternalProgramBase. In
the case of a compiler, the basedir makes sense for a WorkingDirectory.
I'm thinking in the general ExecTask it should really be left up to the
user.

Thoughts?