Hi Guys,

Quick question here:
Would anyone object to moving the ExpandProperties() method currently
defined in the Project class off to PropertyDictionary itself? I think it is
more appropriate there, as, for one thing, expanding the strings doesn't
actually require the full project object, just the property list.

Of course, I'd leave the ExpandProperties() method in Project as a simple
forwarder to PropertyDictionary.

The reason I want to do this is because I'm looking into adding property
expansion to one of NAntContrib's tasks (the SqlTask, in particular), but
the code that deals with the actual strings being expanded is not in the
task class itself, but rather one of its helper classes. In this case,
passing a reference off to the utility classes seems overkill to me, and
would make testing much harder, as opposed to simply passing a reference to
the PropertyDictionary.

What do you guys think?

--
Tomas Restrepo