Hi,
I'm new on this list so some of my questions may seem trivial and may be
already solved. Recently I have discovered NAnt and I intend to use it to
prepare scripts for automatic nightly builds for few projects I'm currently
working on. All these projects are created in VS.NET and I have already
found that I should first use SLiNgshoT to convert solution files into
adequate build file.

Hare, however, I have encountered first serious problem. Because my company
creates large scale multi tier applications we have found that it is
extremely convinient to group the project belonging to different layers by
using the Enterprise Template projects (the etp files) available in VS.NET
Enterprise edition. Unfortunately SLiNgshoT in its current stage of
development does not support yet these files.

Because I was determined not to surrender easily I have spend some time to
extend SLiNgshoT with all necessary functionality. My current version is
able to generate proper build files for solutions that use enterprise
projects.

I can share this code with whoever is interested and I can work with the
maintainers of SLiNgshoT to include these functions in its next release.
Unfortunately I can't use CVS to do this (I fully support the idea to
publish nightly builds of nant-contrib) but I will be glad to contact you by
email.

Best Regards,
Szymon Kobalczyk.