A wiki sounds like a great idea. I'm all for it. I will set one up at http://NAnt.Sourceforge.Net/wiki later today.

As for content, it seems like user guides and best practices docs are probably what will be most useful. I don't think that the task references should be maintained in the wiki. I'd like to see the source code comments stay the source for the documentation of the task references. It seems like this would be the best place to keep that kind of information. But I'm open to see what happens. I don't want to push anything, but from my experience, it seems like task refs are probably left out of wiki type documentation.