I have a fairly low tech, but useful winforms app I wrote that I would like to
contribute to the project.  It's a gui for NAnt, but unlike the nant gui for
vs-studio, this is an alternative to the command line for NAnt build files.  I
call it NAnt Explorer and here are it's features (and not much more!)

- add/remove a build file into a saved list of build files.  These lists are
serialized to a config file as new entries are loaded.
- click on a build file and it's targets show in another list
- click on a target, and if available, the target description from the build
file is displayed
- execute any target from the selected build file
- display target results in a scrolling text box
- optionally select the verbose option for the target

My purpose in writing this was to encourage my developers who have nasty knee
jerk reactions and facial ticks whenever they encounter a command line to use
this wonderful NAnt tool, and it worked!  Of course I am their boss so that may
have been a factor. I use NAnt for software builds and deployments from
developer machines to dev/qa/prod machines and having this tool on the server
desktops makes access to the tasks a few clicks shorter.

What do you tbink?  Any interest?