I think it's a great idea to have a NAnt GUI tool. I'm in the process of converting over our shop from batch files to NAnt for our nightly builds and I'm looking forward to having a GUI to run my builds (especially unit tests) before checking in. Unfortunately it'll be a little while before I can give you any sort of comment - it takes quite a while to put together well-structured build scripts for multi-project builds. :)

Philip Nelson wrote:

Since there were quite a few responses to my initial offer to post NAntExplorer
and mostly silence since I did so, I have to assume you are all underwhelmed?

I have little invested in it, but do find it useful and would like to see NAnt
provide such a tool.  So, what do you like or particularly what don't you like
about it?

So far I have heard:
- bug with load button - fixed
- load button not needed, should happen when you click a file - agree
- ui is lame - what would be better, what's missing, suggestions?
- style not OO enough (code in event handlers) - let's talk

then I may speculate
- doesn't have <name your feature>
- yuck - let's talk ;-)
- haven't gotten around to it
- satisfies my every dream so why comment - cool! (your lying)

------------------------------------------------------- This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek Welcome to geek heaven. http://thinkgeek.com/sf _______________________________________________ Nant-developers mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/nant-developers