I'm taking a look at this one. The problem is that FileSet is adding matching directories. Right now, I'm writing unit tests and fixing both the delete and copy task to work sanely.

Gert Driesen wrote:

Hi,
Apparently there's a bug in the CopyTask when directories included using a fileset are empty. I haven't really had time to look into it, but I think directories specified in the fileset are being considered as files or so.
I included a build file that allows you to reproduce the issue.
Can this please be fixed ?
Thanks,