Anyone object to releasing 0.8.2 in the next few days? There are a number of nice fixes that went into it that would be great to have in the main distribution.

Also, I'm wondering if anyone would mind if I started adding the VS.NET solution builder code to the NAnt CVS tree. It reliees heavily on up-to-date code within NAnt (it uses a large number of core NAnt tasks), so putting it in NAntContrib would be a nightmare to maintain. I think it's getting close to the point where it can stand alone, and a lot of people interested in using/contributing to it.

Matt.