Title: RE: [Nant-users] docbook.xsl and nant

Ian,

The problem is that NAnt uses a not-validating XML reader
(see StyleTask.cs at line 240), while DocBook requires a
validating XML reader. As already discussed, the idea would
be to add a new property to the <style> task
(e.g. validate="true") and let NAnt validate XML documents
using the XMLValidatingReader class.

Gius_.