This is a bug. I'm pretty sure it's fixed in CVS. Use the lowercase version of your configuration (ie: "release") instead of "Release".

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I have built some projects successfully and have made sure that the dependencies are build in order, however, when NAnt tries to compile one project in particular it prints out the following:

System.Exception: Unable to find appropriate configuration for project reference

at NAnt.VSNet.Tasks.Solution.Compile(String strConfiguration, ArrayList alCSC
Arguments, String strLogFile, Boolean bVerbose, Boolean bShowCommands)
at NAnt.VSNet.Tasks.SolutionTask.ExecuteTask()
at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute()
at NAnt.Core.Target.Execute()
at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute(String targetName)
at NAnt.Core.Tasks.CallTask.ExecuteTask()
at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute()
at NAnt.Core.Target.Execute()
at NAnt.Core.Target.Execute()
at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute(String targetName)
at NAnt.Core.Project.Execute()
at NAnt.Core.Project.Run()

When running in VS.NET the build works fine. I have checked the .csproj file and nothing looks suspicious. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

regards,
Chris