I can't recall why I changed it ... I've reverted my changes for now.

Sorry for the hassle it caused.

From: "Erv Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jaroslaw Kowalski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "NAnt Developers"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Gert Driesen"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 8:31 PM
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] BUG: incorrect output of resgen

This used to be broken and was fixed.  It sounds like a recent checkin
broke things again.  The 1.27 revision of resgentask.cs broke things
(Mon Aug 18 11:58:18 2003 UTC (8 days, 6 hours ago) by drieseng).
GetOutputFile() depends on being able to tell if someone didn't pass in
todir.  The change committed by Gert (perhaps on behalf of someone else)
makes it so that ToDirectory never returns null and defaults to the
project directory. This breaks resource filesets.