From: "Nick Varacalli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 3:11 PM
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] IIS Task

Some random musings on this task:

We would execute this task a lot. Notably, we need to be able to stop IIS on
remote machines as part of our build (don't ask). To that effect, we use
IISReset.exe instead of net stop.

<iis action="stop" computer="foo" />

The main problem we have with net stop is that it returns non-zero error
codes in cases like:

Cannot stop the service, it is already stopped.
Cannot start the service, it is already started.

Nick Varacalli