I don't have any problems with us releasing a 0.8.3 soon, it has indeed been
in beta for way too long.  But we should consider documenting the known
issues in the solution task.

From: "Erv Walter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gert Driesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Philippe Lavoie"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Ian MacLean" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 6:59 PM
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] 0.83-rc3

Are they bugs that didn't exist in 0.8.2?  Are they bugs with features
that worked perfectly in 0.8.2 and now don't?  The rest of nant 0.8.3
rc3 (except solution) has lots of important improvements and fixes.  I'd
rather see something get released without delay.  0.8.3 has been a
release candidate for a long time.

Just my two cents...