I've just checked in filterset support for both the <copy> and <move> tasks. I still have to add some examples to the tasks though. ..

You can now use the following build fragments :

<copy todir="d:\test-copy" includeemptydirs="false" encoding="utf-8">
    <fileset basedir="d:\cvs\nant\doc\help">
        <includes name="*" />
    </fileset>
    <filtersets>
        <filterset begintoken="@" endtoken="@">
            <filter token="TEST" value="123" />
        </filterset>
        <filterset begintoken="#" endtoken="#">
            <filter token="DUNNO" value="WHAT" />
        </filterset>
    </filtersets>
</copy>
<move todir="d:\test-copy" includeemptydirs="false" encoding="utf-8">
    <fileset basedir="d:\cvs\nant\doc\help">
        <includes name="*" />
    </fileset>
    <filtersets>
        <filterset begintoken="@" endtoken="@">
            <filter token="TEST" value="123" />
        </filterset>
        <filterset begintoken="#" endtoken="#">
            <filter token="DUNNO" value="WHAT" />
        </filterset>
    </filtersets>
</move>
I haven't really tested it thoroughly, but it should work :-)

Let me know if you encounter any issues ...