Right now anything added to the lib tag will only affect those references specified as a bare file name with the asis attribute. so:

<includes name="myref.dll" asis="true" />

since the fileset will exclude all non-framework bare-file references.

Ian

Gert Driesen wrote:

Yevgeniy,

I added support for the /lib(path) option using fileset support, meaning
that you're now able to use the following build syntax in all compiler tasks
(csc, vbc, vjc, jsc) :

<csc ...>
   <sources>
   </sources>
   <lib basedir="...">
       <includes name="..." />
   </lib>
</csc>

eg. to set c:\Test\Assemblies and c:\Test\References as directories in which
to search for assembly references, you can use the following build fragment
:

<lib basedir="c:\Test">
   <includes name="Assemblies" />
   <includes name="References" />
</lib>

I committed these changes to cvs, and they will be available in the next
nightly build.