Rishi:
>"The file 'NAnt.Core.dll' cannot be copied to the run directory.  The
>process cannot access the file because it is being used by another
process."

This might help with finding out what's going on with that message:
http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/handle.shtml

(not affiliated, just really like the tool, and I often use it several
times a day for situations just like this)

Best,
Bill

William E. Caputo
ThoughtWorks, Inc.
http://www.williamcaputo.com
--------
"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what a ship is built for" --
William Shedd