Hello Matthew,

MM> Looks pretty good to me.  Do you notice an impact on compile speed?
I don't. I'm building from remote login session to two-processor
Pentium 4 :-)
But if all of the dll's are copied my build fails because it tries to
run tests on dll's in some subfolders which need config files (and
they are not copied).

I just don't care a lot since build speed is not a major concern for
me. Still, there is a possibility for slow-down -- AppDomain.Unload
can be blocked for arbitrary time by finishing threads in it.

MM> I can try patching my local copy of NAnt and running it through our
MM> build torture test - 90+ projects with all sorts of inter-project and
MM> 3rd-party references.  :)  I may not have time to do this until next
MM> week, however.
That would be great if you try to do it!
I could provide necessary feedback in case of any problems.

--
Best regards,
 Ivan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]