> > I have committed a new version of #cvslib.  The new version fixes a
> > known issue with dates not being populated on a checkout/ update.
>
> Should we also use this new version of #cvslib in NAnt 0.84 rc 2 ?

It might be a good idea to "put it through the paces" first before we do
this Gert.  I did a major rewrite of the CVS management file storage
piece for speed reasons.  Some testing locally show about 1/2 of the
time to perform a checkout but there may be (will be) bugs.  Maybe let's
play that one by ear.

> I'm not sure how to go about implementing this.  Guess we'd have to
add a
> Obsolete property and perhaps a ObsoleteMessage property to the NAnt
build
> attribute classes, meaning you'd have :
>
> [TaskName("cvscheckout")]
> [TaskName("cvs-checkout", Obsolete=true, ObsoleteMessage="Use
> <cvscheckout>
> instead.")]
> public class CheckoutTask : AbstractCvsTask {
> }
>
> What do you think ?  Got any other (and better) proposals ?

 I will give it some thought but the above looks good, it is straight
forward and easy to use.

Cheers,

Clayton