The following line in a build file I have works in 0.8.4 RC1, but not RC2 (but I did
need to change filename to file).

<xmlpeek file="${projectName}"
xpath="/VisualStudioProject/CSHARP/Build/Settings/@AssemblyName" property="appName" />

The exception I'm getting is a Format Exception, with the follow stack. The
projectName property does refer to a valid file, and the file contains the XPath. If I
can provide any additional help, please let me know.

Erick

System.FormatException: Index (zero based) must be greater than or equal to zero
 and less than the size of the argument list.
   at System.Text.StringBuilder.AppendFormat(IFormatProvider provider, String fo
rmat, Object[] args)
   at System.String.Format(IFormatProvider provider, String format, Object[] arg
s)
   at NAnt.Core.Task.Log(Level messageLevel, String message, Object[] args)
   at NAnt.Core.Tasks.XmlPeekTask.ExecuteTask()
   at NAnt.Core.Task.Execute()
   at NAnt.Core.TaskContainer.ExecuteChildTasks()
   at NAnt.Core.TaskContainer.ExecuteTask()