Thank you for your interest in employment with BlueCross BlueShield of
Illinois. This message is to confirm receipt of your resume to the Human
Resources department.  If there is any interest, you may be contacted by a
member of the Staffing and Selection team.

Thank you again for your interest in our organization. We wish you the best
in the pursuit of your career objectives.

Sincerely,

Staffing and Selection Department
BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois

The information contained in this communication is confidential, private,
proprietary, or otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution or copying is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately at (312)653-6000 in Illinois;
(972)766-6900 in Texas; or (800)835-8699 in New Mexico.