Never had any timing issues myself, not sure about the rest ... Have you tried building on another machine to ensure its not a system-specific issue ?
Gert ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitch Denny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 9:48 PM Subject: [nant-dev] Inconsistent Build Problems - Timing Issue in TempDir.cs? Hi folks, I'm getting regular build failures in the tests. The exceptions are raised out of TempDir.Delete. Its not always the same Nunit test set that fails, it changes from build to build. To help isolate the cause of the problem I added a Thread.Sleep(100) to the top of the TempDir.Delete method and the build failures went away - it smells so much like a timing issue. Is anyone else getting a similar behavior? Since I think it is a timing issue my configuration might be relevant: Dell Inspiron 8500 1GB RAM 80GB HDD (4200rpm) I'm running Windows XP Pro and compiling for the .NET Framework 1.1 (don't have 1.0 on this particular machine). I want to get a successful build before I do a branch, and while I do every third build or so. I can't see any relevant recent changes in TempDir.cs so I figure its an increase in the number of unit tests which has made this surface on my machine. ---------------------------------------- - Mitch Denny - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.monash.net - +61 (414) 610141 - ------------------------------------------------------- The SF.Net email is sponsored by EclipseCon 2004 Premiere Conference on Open Tools Development and Integration See the breadth of Eclipse activity. February 3-5 in Anaheim, CA. http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn _______________________________________________ nant-developers mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/nant-developers ------------------------------------------------------- The SF.Net email is sponsored by EclipseCon 2004 Premiere Conference on Open Tools Development and Integration See the breadth of Eclipse activity. February 3-5 in Anaheim, CA. http://www.eclipsecon.org/osdn _______________________________________________ nant-developers mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/nant-developers
