>Comment By: Nick Berardi (nberardi)
Date: 2004-02-05 09:08

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=405152

brantcarter?  I don't understand what that means because
when I compile it in VS.Net I don't see this problem, where
would this IsPrivate=False go?  This really looks like a bug
more than a issue with my project file.  Because the
<solution> tag should really reproduce the same .DLL's that
VS.Net does.

Comment By: Nick Berardi (nberardi)
brantcarter?  I don't understand what that means because
when I compile it in VS.Net I don't see this problem, where
would this IsPrivate=False go?  This really looks like a bug
more than a issue with my project file.  Because the
<solution> tag should really reproduce the same .DLL's that
VS.Net does.

Comment By: Brant Carter (brantcarter)